Unicap 0.9.6 and UCView 0.30 just got released!
Changes in the unicap release:
- fix a deadlock in the line drawing operation of libucil
- fix read current WB mode for TIS UVC Cameras
- minor fixes to v4l2 driver
- fix cropping for unicapgtk_videodisplay
- minor fixes to unicapgtk property dialog
Changes in the UCView release:
- code cleanup
- 'Change Device' dialog now non-modal, allowing on the fly video format changes
- cleaner plugin interface ( still needs some work )
- added 'device removed' info box
- detect when no more video frames are received
The source code for the new release is available here: http://unicap-imaging.org/download.htm. The unicap-imaging.org package repositories also contain the current release.